Thursday, August 15, 2013

Featured Stall holder- Close to my heart

We are excited to announce a new business opportunity that will have scrapbookers in New Zealand cheering!
Close To My Heart, the scrapbooking, paper craft, and stamping industry’s leading company in innovation and unparalleled products, is offering an exciting opportunity to former Creative Memories Consultants as well as anyone interested in a ground-floor business in scrap booking, paper craft, and stamping.

Come and see Cathy Robins at the market as I will be fresh back from Melbourne with all the latest information or LIKE my Facebook Page for latest updates and to check out the latest online catalogue. 

Check them out on Facebook to see more of their paper and scrapbooking supplies.

We are excited to have Close to my heart be a part of Elements - A Market Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment